You will first be required to provide your contact information, then prompted to the payment page, which provides instructions for your choice of payment (by mail/check or online via PayPal).
The MPPAW board would like to invite you to join our organization. With nearly 200 members from the Greater Twin Cities area, MPPAW is an organization established to encourage the open exchange of information relevant to psychology as applied to work and human resource management.
20012-2013 dues (full year):
- Professional (includes CEU credits):
- $140 for membership + meeting fees
- $80 for membership only (meeting fee $12)
- $65 for membership + meeting fees
- $35 for membership only (meeting fee $6)
2012-2013 non-member meeting fees:
- Professional $25
- Student $15
With membership in MPPAW, you also receive:
- reduced fees for programs presented by distinguished leaders in the field of psychology and work
- CEU credits
- email reminders about upcoming meetings
- notification of newly posted job opportunities
- annual member directory
- monthly newsletters
Our monthly meetings are fun, informative, and a great opportunity to network! Social hour begins at 5:30 p.m. with hors d’oeuvres and beverages, followed by the presentation, which begins at 6:20 p.m. and concludes by 7:45 p.m. We encourage a dialogue between the presenter and the audience, so be prepared for lively, enlightening discussions.
You will first be required to provide your contact information, then prompted to the payment page, which provides instructions for your choice of payment (by mail/check or online via PayPal.)